We are still looking for a Maintenance Technician trainee
We are hiring: Maintenance Technician Trainee
Responsibilities (will be trained on the following):
· Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion.
· Perform electrical repairs in plant (replace light bulbs and indicator lights; repair/replace faulty electrical outlets and switches, etc.).
· Perform plumbing repairs in plant (replace/repair leaky faucets and valves; repair toilets and unclog drains, etc.).
· Perform mechanical repairs and refurbishment (door locks, hinges, and closers; material handling carts; safety marking, labeling and signage; painting and anti-corrosion treatment; pumps, motors, valves, etc.).
· Perform roof equipment maintenance (replace worn belts and dirty filters on make-up air and exhaust systems; repair/refurbish as required to correct deterioration and damage due to weather, including carpentry repairs and painting).
· Perform and document routine preventive maintenance.
· Perform and document weekly, monthly and annual facility inspections per prescribed company schedules.
· Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary.
· Clean and maintain equipment, instruments, tools, and work area.
· The successful candidate will have a strong Electrical background, as well as HVAC and Plumbing experience.
· Experience in the metal finishing industry a plus.
· Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment.
· Ability to handle physical workload.
Please contact Al Becker (408) 727-9315 x230 for more information.